Oxidation Catalysts for Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs)
A high VOC removal/deodorizing efficiency can be achieved with small highly active catalysts.
Our reforming catalysts efficiently convert hydrocarbons such as natural gas into synthesis gases (hydrogen, carbon monoxide).
Preferential Oxidation (PROX) Catalyst for Carbon Monoxide
This catalyst is used to selectively oxidize carbon monoxide from reforming gas in PEFC.
Platinum and Platinum Ruthenium Alloy/Carbon Catalysts for Polymer Electrolyte Membrane Fuel Cells (PEFCs)
Our high-performance catalyst enable reduced use of precious metals.
Hydrogen Permeable Films
TANAKA has succeeded in developing an ultra-high purification process for hydrogen gas.
A broad range of electrodes are available to suit each application.
We offer high-quality platinum made gauze. It has corrosion resistance and heat resistance.
It is suitable for uses in catalyst and electrode.
- Precious Metals Materials
- Electronic Mechancial Materials (Relays,Motors,Switches) Electronic Functional Materials
Packages and Sealing Semiconductor and Electronic Parts
- Thick Film Pastes and Precious Metal Powders
- Plating Processes
- Plating Equipment
- Gold-Tin Alloys for Brazing
- Precious Metals for Brazing Filler Metals
- Active Brazing Filler Metals
- Sputtering Target Production Using Melting Methods and Vapor Deposition Materials
- High-purity Materials for Evaporation, Bonding, and Sealng
- Bumping Wires
- Bonding Wires
- Sensor Materials
- Platinum Materials for the Glass Industry
Energy and Environment
- Oxidation Catalysts for Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs)
- Reforming Catalyst
- Preferential Oxidation (PROX) Catalyst for Carbon Monoxide
- Platinum and Platinum Ruthenium Alloy / Carbon Catalysts for Polymer Electrolyte Membrane Fual Cells (PEFCs)
- Hydrogen Permeable Films
- Insoluble Electrodes
- Platinum Gauze
- Technology Development
- Precious Metal Film Formation Methods
- Electrical Relay and Connection Technology
- Joining Technology
- Glass Melting / PGM Functional Materials
- Recovery and Refining