Thick Film Pastes and Precious Metal Powders
We support further integration of electronic components and offer reliable quality.
We offer low-cost plating processes that meet the stringent requirements of a variety of applications.
We offer high-performance plating equipment that supports cutting-edge plating technology.
Gold-Tin Alloys for Brazing
Gold-tin brazing alloys for high reliability sealing / bonding.
Our gold-tin alloys are available in various shapes and sizes.
Precious Metals for Brazing Filler Metals
We offer brazing filler metals of various alloys and shapes to suit your applications.
Active Brazing Filler Metals
Our active brazing filler metals enable direct ceramic brazing.
Sputtering Target Production Using Sintering Methods
Our sintering technology meets our customer's expectations
High-purity Materials for Evaporation, Bonding, and Sealing
We offer a wide variety of high quality products.
Our bumping wire enables the formation of uniform and homogeneous bumps.
We are the world's largest provider of bonding wires, delivering optimum quality wires suitable for ICs and LSIs.
- Precious Metals Materials
- Electronic Mechancial Materials (Relays,Motors,Switches) Electronic Functional Materials
Packages and Sealing Semiconductor and Electronic Parts
- Thick Film Pastes and Precious Metal Powders
- Plating Processes
- Plating Equipment
- Gold-Tin Alloys for Brazing
- Precious Metals for Brazing Filler Metals
- Active Brazing Filler Metals
- Sputtering Target Production Using Melting Methods and Vapor Deposition Materials
- High-purity Materials for Evaporation, Bonding, and Sealng
- Bumping Wires
- Bonding Wires
- Sensor Materials
- Platinum Materials for the Glass Industry
Energy and Environment
- Oxidation Catalysts for Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs)
- Reforming Catalyst
- Preferential Oxidation (PROX) Catalyst for Carbon Monoxide
- Platinum and Platinum Ruthenium Alloy / Carbon Catalysts for Polymer Electrolyte Membrane Fual Cells (PEFCs)
- Hydrogen Permeable Films
- Insoluble Electrodes
- Platinum Gauze
- Technology Development
- Precious Metal Film Formation Methods
- Electrical Relay and Connection Technology
- Joining Technology
- Glass Melting / PGM Functional Materials
- Recovery and Refining