Targets Manufactured Through Melting,and Vapor Deposition Materials
- Target materials are free of pinholes, oxides and gases.
- The quality of bonding with the backing plate is assured through ultrasonic flaw inspection.
- High-purity precious metal vapor deposition materials are processed into granules, blocks, rods, wires and other forms.
- Precision cleaned devices and jigs and reprocessed recycled precious metals can also be reprocessed into targets.
- Grain sizes can be adjusted, from fine to coarse particles, according to your needs.
- Cylindrical Ag targets with high efficiency
|Material||Standard items (wt%)||High purity items (wt%)||Alloys|
|Gold||99.99||99.999||Au-Si, Au-Zn, Au-Sb, Au-Sn, etc. Carat Au (9K to 18K)|
*1. High melting point materials, such as iridium and rhodium, are dissolved by a method that eliminates oxides, gases and pin holes before they are cast into various target shapes.
*2. Silver alloys with higher environmental resistance (sulfur resistance and humidity resistance) than pure silver metal can be manufactured.
- Thin films for die-bonding
- Electrodes for LEDs
- Electrode films for crystal oscillators
- Reflective films for thin-film solar cells
- Functional films for enhanced glass (low-e glass) for building materials
- Reflective and permeable films for CD-R, DVD, and BD
- Reflective films for organic EL and electrode films for touch panels
- Permeable films for PDP and reflective films for LCD
- Gate electrode films for electronic devices
- Electrode films for electronic devices/oxide dielectric elements
- Electrode films for sensors
Silver-alloy Targets for Reflective Layers and Electrodes
The reflective/recordable layer of DVDs, BDs, and the like, which are constructed of laminated layers including the print layer, protective layer, reflective/recordable layer and resin layer, employs a vapor deposition material. DVD and BD (Blue-ray disks) which are sensitive to direct sunlight, high temperature and humidity use precious metals (reflective films) in the vapor deposition materials for the reflective and recording layers. Product life is determined by the deposited reflective film and poor precision may cause the print or reflective layer to peel off from the edge, or cause the reflective layer to rust due to water intrusion, resulting in a loss of the reflection function or a shorter product life. We offer precious metal targets (silver, silver alloy, etc.) for reflective and permeable films that have excellent environmental resistance.
Comparison between pure silver and TANAKA developed silver alloys