Platinum Material for Glass Melting Equipment
We offer glass melting equipment capable of withstanding harsh conditions that meet customer specifications.
The synergy effect of the mechanical characteristics of refractory material and the corrosion resistance of platinum contributes to the effective operation of production lines.
Platinum Laboratory Instruments
Advanced processing technology enables us to deliver high-quality products in a short lead time.
Widely acclaimed for reliability with established technology
Hydrogen Permeable Films
TANAKA has succeeded in developing an ultra-high purification process for hydrogen gas.
A broad range of electrodes are available to suit each application.
We offer high-quality platinum made gauze. It has corrosion resistance and heat resistance.
It is suitable for uses in catalyst and electrode.
Platinum Fine Wire Materials
Our reliable fine wire processing technology makes miniaturization, low power consumption, and other improvements with finer wires possible.
- Precious Metals Materials
- Electronic Mechancial Materials (Relays,Motors,Switches) Electronic Functional Materials
Packages and Sealing Semiconductor and Electronic Parts
- Thick Film Pastes and Precious Metal Powders
- Plating Processes
- Plating Equipment
- Gold-Tin Alloys for Brazing
- Precious Metals for Brazing Filler Metals
- Active Brazing Filler Metals
- Sputtering Target Production Using Melting Methods and Vapor Deposition Materials
- High-purity Materials for Evaporation, Bonding, and Sealng
- Bumping Wires
- Bonding Wires
- Sensor Materials
- Platinum Materials for the Glass Industry
Energy and Environment
- Oxidation Catalysts for Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs)
- Reforming Catalyst
- Preferential Oxidation (PROX) Catalyst for Carbon Monoxide
- Platinum and Platinum Ruthenium Alloy / Carbon Catalysts for Polymer Electrolyte Membrane Fual Cells (PEFCs)
- Hydrogen Permeable Films
- Insoluble Electrodes
- Platinum Gauze
- Technology Development
- Precious Metal Film Formation Methods
- Electrical Relay and Connection Technology
- Joining Technology
- Glass Melting
- Recovery and Refining