Gold-Tin Alloys for Brazing
Gold-tin brazing alloys for high reliability sealing / bonding.
Our gold-tin alloys are available in various shapes and sizes.
High-purity Materials for Evaporation, Bonding, and Sealing
We offer a wide variety of high quality products.
Precious Metals for Brazing Filler Metals
We offer brazing filler metals of various alloys and shapes to suit your applications.
Active Brazing Filler Metals
Our active brazing filler metals enable direct ceramic brazing.
Platinum Clad Wires
Our platinum clad wires take full advantage of the characteristics of platinum, such as tensile strength, heat resistance, corrosion resistance, oxidation resistance, etc.
Sheets, Wires, Tubes, and Powders
Precious Metals processed wider, thinner, longer and finer.
Tanaka offers a wide range of Precious metals products in various shapes and sizes.
Low-Temperature Baked Paste for Au-Au Bonding AuRoFUSE™
- Precious Metals Materials
- Electronic Mechancial Materials (Relays,Motors,Switches) Electronic Functional Materials
Packages and Sealing Semiconductor and Electronic Parts
- Thick Film Pastes and Precious Metal Powders
- Plating Processes
- Plating Equipment
- Gold-Tin Alloys for Brazing
- Precious Metals for Brazing Filler Metals
- Active Brazing Filler Metals
- Sputtering Target Production Using Melting Methods and Vapor Deposition Materials
- High-purity Materials for Evaporation, Bonding, and Sealng
- Bumping Wires
- Bonding Wires
- Sensor Materials
- Platinum Materials for the Glass Industry
Energy and Environment
- Oxidation Catalysts for Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs)
- Reforming Catalyst
- Preferential Oxidation (PROX) Catalyst for Carbon Monoxide
- Platinum and Platinum Ruthenium Alloy / Carbon Catalysts for Polymer Electrolyte Membrane Fual Cells (PEFCs)
- Hydrogen Permeable Films
- Insoluble Electrodes
- Platinum Gauze
- Technology Development
- Precious Metal Film Formation Methods
- Electrical Relay and Connection Technology
- Joining Technology
- Glass Melting
- Recovery and Refining