Electrical Contact Materials
We offer cadmium-free silver oxide contact materials for a wide range of applications.
We offer rivet contacts of various materials and shapes to suit every need.
Our Micro profiles enable the miniaturization of relays and switches at a low cost.
Contact Welding Process
Our contact welding techniques enable welding of all types of contacts with a comprehensive system from prototyping to mass production.
Precious Metal Clad Materials
Multi-layer and multi-strip tapes available.
Your choice of width and thickness in long lengths.
Precious Metal Spring Contacts
Our precious metal spring contacts are available in fine patterns, which contributes to product miniaturization.
Our bumping wire enables the formation of uniform and homogeneous bumps.
We are the world's largest provider of bonding wires, delivering optimum quality wires suitable for ICs and LSIs.
Platinum Fine Wire Materials
Our reliable fine wire processing technology makes miniaturization, low power consumption, and other improvements with finer wires possible.
- Precious Metals Materials
- Electronic Mechancial Materials (Relays,Motors,Switches) Electronic Functional Materials
Packages and Sealing Semiconductor and Electronic Parts
- Thick Film Pastes and Precious Metal Powders
- Plating Processes
- Plating Equipment
- Gold-Tin Alloys for Brazing
- Precious Metals for Brazing Filler Metals
- Active Brazing Filler Metals
- Sputtering Target Production Using Melting Methods and Vapor Deposition Materials
- High-purity Materials for Evaporation, Bonding, and Sealng
- Bumping Wires
- Bonding Wires
- Sensor Materials
- Platinum Materials for the Glass Industry
Energy and Environment
- Oxidation Catalysts for Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs)
- Reforming Catalyst
- Preferential Oxidation (PROX) Catalyst for Carbon Monoxide
- Platinum and Platinum Ruthenium Alloy / Carbon Catalysts for Polymer Electrolyte Membrane Fual Cells (PEFCs)
- Hydrogen Permeable Films
- Insoluble Electrodes
- Platinum Gauze
- Technology Development
- Precious Metal Film Formation Methods
- Electrical Relay and Connection Technology
- Joining Technology
- Glass Melting / PGM Functional Materials
- Recovery and Refining