Sputtering Target Production Using Melting Methods and Vapor Deposition Materials
We offer high-purity targets and vapor deposition materials.
Sputtering Target Production Using Sintering Methods
Our sintering technology meets our customer's expectations
Thick Film Pastes and Precious Metal Powders
We support further integration of electronic components and offer reliable quality.
We offer low-cost plating processes that meet the stringent requirements of a variety of applications.
We offer high-performance plating equipment that supports cutting-edge plating technology.
TANAKA develops and produces high-purity precursors for semiconductors and offers more environmentally-friendly recycling technologies.
- Precious Metals Materials
- Electronic Mechancial Materials (Relays,Motors,Switches) Electronic Functional Materials
Packages and Sealing Semiconductor and Electronic Parts
- Thick Film Pastes and Precious Metal Powders
- Plating Processes
- Plating Equipment
- Gold-Tin Alloys for Brazing
- Precious Metals for Brazing Filler Metals
- Active Brazing Filler Metals
- Sputtering Target Production Using Melting Methods and Vapor Deposition Materials
- High-purity Materials for Evaporation, Bonding, and Sealng
- Bumping Wires
- Bonding Wires
- Sensor Materials
- Platinum Materials for the Glass Industry
Energy and Environment
- Oxidation Catalysts for Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs)
- Reforming Catalyst
- Preferential Oxidation (PROX) Catalyst for Carbon Monoxide
- Platinum and Platinum Ruthenium Alloy / Carbon Catalysts for Polymer Electrolyte Membrane Fual Cells (PEFCs)
- Hydrogen Permeable Films
- Insoluble Electrodes
- Platinum Gauze
- Technology Development
- Precious Metal Film Formation Methods
- Electrical Relay and Connection Technology
- Joining Technology
- Glass Melting / PGM Functional Materials
- Recovery and Refining