Maximize the advantages of the limited assets "Urban Mines"
TANAKA’s initiatives that utilize the limited resource of precious metals.
Our Recycling System and Advanced Technologies
Completing the entire recycling process in-house
Various Uses of Insoluble Electrodes
TANAKA’s initiatives for insoluble electrodes used in a broad range of applications.
Precious Metal Materials for Scientific Laboratory Instruments
Precious metal materials used for scientific laboratory instruments
Analytical Technologies behind Trust in TANAKA
TANAKA’s globally recognized analysis capabilities.
3% Increased Brightness - Key to Raising the Boundaries of High-Brightness LEDs
TANAKA’s technologies for developing high performance materials to improve LED brightness.
Bonding Lab Wire Bonding Cycle
We will focus on bonding movement, it will be explained using some animation while giving you an idea how the wire will change its shape and how it bonds.
Bonding Lab Process of gold bonding wire, vol.1
We would like to explain process of manufacturing bonding wire, through material processing starting with a unit of bonding wire which is used in production.
Bonding Lab Process of gold bonding wire, vol.2
You will find our explanation on mechanical properties which are the most popular physical properties of bonding wire with focusing on tensile test carried out at the annealing process.
Solved Cases List
- Blanket Order of Main Materials for Semiconductor Manufacturing
- Improving Material Usage Rate Through Recycling
- 80% Reduction in Material Costs with Silver Bonding Wire
- Copper Bonding Wire With Better Performance than Gold
- Fast Delivery of High Quality Scientific Products
- High Precision, High Durability, Low Cost Bead Dishes
- High Quality, Low Cost Thick Film Pastes
- Plating for Manufacturing Equipment
- Solutions for Reducing Precious Metal Use
- Solutions for Recycling Scrap Materials
- Optimum Plating Process for Connectors
- Substantial Development Facilities, Experienced Personnel, Extensive Know-How
- Products and Solutions
- Maximize the advantages of the limited assets "Urban Mines"
- Our Recycling System and Advanced Technologies
- Various Uses of Insoluble Electrodes
- Precious Metal Materials for Scientific Laboratory Instruments
- Analytical Technologies behind Trust in TANAKA
- 3% Increased Brightness - Key to Raising the Boundaries of High-Brightness LEDs
- Bonding Lab Wire Bonding Cycle
- Bonding Lab Process of gold bonding wire, vol.1
- Bonding Lab Process of gold bonding wire, vol.2