Solved Cases List
To solve the manufacturing issues and to strengthen manufacturing competitiveness;
case studies introduce how TANAKA’s products are solving customer’s issues.
Blanket Order of Main Materials for Semiconductor Manufacturing
One Stop Service providing a centralized location for information sharing, enabling earlier market launch and a rapid improvement to speed of development.
Chipmaker, D Inc.
Improving Material Usage Rate Through Recycling
Compact and lightweight - the next generation technology development proposition.
Helping projects succeed through innovative material recycling ideas.
Chipmaker, Y Inc.
80% Reduction in Material Costs with Silver Bonding Wire
With just a small capital investment, material costs can be reduced by 80%.
Silver bonding wire exhibits excellent durability, conductivity and speed of production.
Chipmaker, E Inc.
Copper Bonding Wire With Better Performance than Gold
Use of copper bonding wire reduces material costs by 90% to resolve the issue of steeply rising gold prices impacting profits.
Chipmaker, M Inc.
Fast Delivery of High Quality Scientific Products
Didn’t want to stock high cost products but wanted to be able to meet sudden orders.
The answer was high quality platinum crucibles with 7 business day delivery.
Company C (specialist analytical company)
High Precision, High Durability, Low Cost Bead Dishes
End-customer complained about a drop in precision of component analysis.
So what was the secret to achieving high precision, high durability and low costs?
Company W (Quality Assurance Dept. of ceramics manufacturer)
High Quality, Low Cost Thick Film Pastes
With delivery required in just two months, high quality, low cost thick film paste was an essential element in the success of new products.
Ceramic substrates maker; Z Inc.
Plating for Manufacturing Equipment
Just when you thought there could be no further productivity improvements and cost reductions.
What sort of plating can reduce production line downtime to one third?
Company A (semiconductor manufacturer)
Solutions for Reducing Precious Metal Use
New product development project aimed to win out amidst fierce price competition.
The key to success was reducing the use of precious metals.
Company B (consumer electronics manufacturer)
Solutions for Recycling Scrap Materials
There are already limits to achieving cost reductions on production lines while still maintaining the same quality.
As a last measure, success was found in the handling process for industrial waste.
Electronic device maker;D Inc.
Optimum Plating Process for Connectors
Customers were demanding cost reductions. The secret to turning this crisis into opportunity lay with a bold move to change the connector plating process.
Electronic Information Device Parts Manufacturer; Y Inc.
Substantial Development Facilities, Experienced Personnel, Extensive Know-How
With a difficult challenge suddenly imposed on a plating company by its customer, how did they achieve cost reductions and 20% improved productivity?
Plating Processing Company; P Inc.
Solved Cases List
- Blanket Order of Main Materials for Semiconductor Manufacturing
- Improving Material Usage Rate Through Recycling
- 80% Reduction in Material Costs with Silver Bonding Wire
- Copper Bonding Wire With Better Performance than Gold
- Fast Delivery of High Quality Scientific Products
- High Precision, High Durability, Low Cost Bead Dishes
- High Quality, Low Cost Thick Film Pastes
- Plating for Manufacturing Equipment
- Solutions for Reducing Precious Metal Use
- Solutions for Recycling Scrap Materials
- Optimum Plating Process for Connectors
- Substantial Development Facilities, Experienced Personnel, Extensive Know-How
- Products and Solutions
- Maximize the advantages of the limited assets "Urban Mines"
- Our Recycling System and Advanced Technologies
- Various Uses of Insoluble Electrodes
- Precious Metal Materials for Scientific Laboratory Instruments
- Analytical Technologies behind Trust in TANAKA
- 3% Increased Brightness - Key to Raising the Boundaries of High-Brightness LEDs
- Bonding Lab Wire Bonding Cycle
- Bonding Lab Process of gold bonding wire, vol.1
- Bonding Lab Process of gold bonding wire, vol.2