Multi-wire Brush Contact
- Sliding system with high contact reliability
- Spring materials for low torque operation
- Use of spring materials gives stable contact force
- Can be made smaller than other contact systems
|Diameter of wire (mm)||φ0.05~φ0.30|
|Number of wires||3 to 28|
Scratch Brush Contact
- Prolongs service life, and reduces size and weight
- Excellent cost performance
- Available as not only spring contacts but also other various types of contacts
|Plate thickness (mm)||0.05~0.20|
|Brush width (mm)||0.2~0.4|
|Number of contact points||2~4|
Various end shapes are available to fit the shape of the printed wiring board. Please contact us for further details.
Potentiometers, trimmers, encoders, sensors for automotive use (throttle sensors, pedal sensors, vehicle height sensors, and sensors for exhaust gas recirculation (EGR) systems), etc.
For other materials, please contact us for further details.