Search by Keyword
Precious Metal Film Formation Methods
Everything required for precious metal film formation, from sputtering targets and vapor deposition materials to thick film pastes, plating processes, and plating equipment.
Electrical Relay and Connection Technology
Essential products for a range of electrical and electronic devices, including electrical contact materials, rivet contacts, crossbar contacts and bonding wires.
Materials and technologies for superior precision joining of a range of items, from electronic to semiconductor components, from aerospace to industrial devices, and even decorations.
Equipment and Measuring Devices
Various materials and manufacturing technologies which is , platinum-centered, for laboratory equipment requiring high reliability in harsh environments and , etc.
From manufacture and supply of precious metal compounds used in many industries, development of catalysts for polymer electrolyte fuel cells and other superior catalysts.
Consignment manufacturing of high performance in-vitro diagnostics and other test kits using technologies to manufacture gold colloids and to bind proteins to gold colloids and, etc.
Providing solutions from recovery and refining of precious metals in scrap material, and remanufacture into products, to precious metals recovery systems and recycling of precious metals in vehicle mufflers.
- Electroplating Engineers of Japan Launches Semiconductor Wafer Cup-type Ultra-compact Plating Laboratory Equipment on July 15, Enabling Plating Equivalent to Mass Production Machines（PDF:185KB）
- 【Apology】Website Shutdown Due to System Maintenance
- Establishment of Mass Production System for Textured Cu Metal Substrates Using YBCO Superconducting Wire（PDF:280KB）
- Tanaka Precious Metals Announces Recipients of “Precious Metals Research Grants”（PDF:276KB）
- EEJA Achieves the World's First Successful Development of Technology for the Simultaneous Formation of Contact Electrodes for p-Type and n-Type Organic Semiconductor Crystals Using the Plating Method（PDF:286KB）
Precious Metal Elements
Let our entertaining cartoon characters give you easy-to-understand explanations of the characteristics and functions of the following precious metals.