Search by Keyword
Precious Metal Film Formation Methods
Everything required for precious metal film formation, from sputtering targets and vapor deposition materials to thick film pastes, plating processes, and plating equipment.
Electrical Relay and Connection Technology
Essential products for a range of electrical and electronic devices, including electrical contact materials, rivet contacts, crossbar contacts and bonding wires.
Materials and technologies for superior precision joining of a range of items, from electronic to semiconductor components, from aerospace to industrial devices, and even decorations.
Equipment and Measuring Devices
Various materials and manufacturing technologies which is , platinum-centered, for laboratory equipment requiring high reliability in harsh environments and , etc.
From manufacture and supply of precious metal compounds used in many industries, development of catalysts for polymer electrolyte fuel cells and other superior catalysts.
Consignment manufacturing of high performance in-vitro diagnostics and other test kits using technologies to manufacture gold colloids and to bind proteins to gold colloids and, etc.
Providing solutions from recovery and refining of precious metals in scrap material, and remanufacture into products, to precious metals recovery systems and recycling of precious metals in vehicle mufflers.
- TANAKA Establishes Liposome Mass Production System to Commence Accepting Business from September 9（PDF:354KB）
- Applications for the Subjects of the “Precious Metals Research Grants” of Up to 5 Million Yen Open on September 1（PDF:96KB）
- TANAKA Develops Kit Enabling Simple Test for Diabetes in approximately 10 Minutes To Be Provided in Emerging Countries with Rapidly Growing Diabetic Populations Such as China, Taiwan and India（PDF:302KB）
- TANAKA and MEMS CORE Conclude Joint Development Agreement and Commit to Technology Alliance Building a mounting center for MEMS patterning using low-temperature bonding material utilizing gold particl（PDF:1007KB）
- Electroplating Engineers of Japan Commences Provision of Electroless Immersion Gold Plating Solution Enabling Plating on Semiconductor Package Substrates without Using Highly Toxic Cyanide Compounds（PDF:167KB）
Precious Metal Elements
Let our entertaining cartoon characters give you easy-to-understand explanations of the characteristics and functions of the following precious metals.