Search by Keyword
Precious Metal Film Formation Methods
Everything required for precious metal film formation, from sputtering targets and vapor deposition materials to thick film pastes, plating processes, and plating equipment.
Electrical Relay and Connection Technology
Essential products for a range of electrical and electronic devices, including electrical contact materials, rivet contacts, crossbar contacts and bonding wires.
Materials and technologies for superior precision joining of a range of items, from electronic to semiconductor components, from aerospace to industrial devices, and even decorations.
Equipment and Measuring Devices
Various materials and manufacturing technologies which is , platinum-centered, for laboratory equipment requiring high reliability in harsh environments and , etc.
From manufacture and supply of precious metal compounds used in many industries, development of catalysts for polymer electrolyte fuel cells and other superior catalysts.
Consignment manufacturing of high performance in-vitro diagnostics and other test kits using technologies to manufacture gold colloids and to bind proteins to gold colloids and, etc.
Providing solutions from recovery and refining of precious metals in scrap material, and remanufacture into products, to precious metals recovery systems and recycling of precious metals in vehicle mufflers.
- TANAKA to Have Exhibit at FC EXPO 2015（PDF:167KB）
- Successful Development of a New Catalyst for Efficiently Collecting Tritium in Nuclear Fusion Reactors（PDF:648KB）
- World's First Success in Development and Formation of Platinum-based Metallic Glass Powder for 3D Printers（PDF:391KB）
- Tanaka Kikinzoku Kogyo to Commence Provision of Spark Plug Electrode Platinum Tip Able to Halve Material Costs（PDF:243KB）
- TANAKA to Commercialize Dye for Dye Sensitized Solar Cells Developed by The University of Tokyo to Be Able to Generate Power from Near Infrared Light（PDF:395KB）
Precious Metal Elements
Let our entertaining cartoon characters give you easy-to-understand explanations of the characteristics and functions of the following precious metals.