Search by Keyword
Precious Metal Film Formation Methods
Everything required for precious metal film formation, from sputtering targets and vapor deposition materials to thick film pastes, plating processes, and plating equipment.
Electrical Relay and Connection Technology
Essential products for a range of electrical and electronic devices, including electrical contact materials, rivet contacts, crossbar contacts and bonding wires.
Materials and technologies for superior precision joining of a range of items, from electronic to semiconductor components, from aerospace to industrial devices, and even decorations.
Equipment and Measuring Devices
Various materials and manufacturing technologies which is , platinum-centered, for laboratory equipment requiring high reliability in harsh environments and , etc.
From manufacture and supply of precious metal compounds used in many industries, development of catalysts for polymer electrolyte fuel cells and other superior catalysts.
Consignment manufacturing of high performance in-vitro diagnostics and other test kits using technologies to manufacture gold colloids and to bind proteins to gold colloids and, etc.
Providing solutions from recovery and refining of precious metals in scrap material, and remanufacture into products, to precious metals recovery systems and recycling of precious metals in vehicle mufflers.
- Electroplating Engineers of Japan Commences Provision of Electroless Immersion Gold Plating Solution Enabling Plating on Semiconductor Package Substrates without Using Highly Toxic Cyanide Compounds（PDF:167KB）
- TANAKA Develops Silver Paste Able to Form Electronic Circuits Using UV Curing to Support Screen Printing（PDF:213KB）
- Tanaka Precious Metals Announces Recipients of “Precious Metals Research Grants”（PDF:146KB）
- Tanaka Precious Metals Commence Sales of Highly Electrically Conductive Silver Alloy Bonding Wire on January 15（PDF:218KB）
- Tanaka Precious Metals Commences Sales of High Heat-resistant Aluminum Alloy Bonding Wire on January 9（PDF:243KB）
Precious Metal Elements
Let our entertaining cartoon characters give you easy-to-understand explanations of the characteristics and functions of the following precious metals.